Solved

What is the purpose of the Boost Forum?

• 9 January 2018
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
The title says it all what IS the purpose of this forum I thought it was for customers to communicate with our supplier to sort anything out that goes wrong? So why am I being asked to contact people via Facebook and twitter?
icon

Best answer by Aadil 12 January 2018, 15:28

@Gavin

Well I see it as a place we can try to resolve general issues and problems as a community. Also have a chat about pertinent topics etc. I've never seen it as a direct route to contact OVO or boost with an account specific query.

This is a standard forum set up.
View original

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hey Gavin,

Great question. The Forum has been designed so that other users are able to interact with each other to share their experiences, thoughts and start up discussions. The Moderators are here to help moderate the Forum and will step in from time to time if needed, but ideally, we want it to be a community that encompasses peer to peer support.

If you need to contact our Customer Care team to speak with one of our advisors directly, you can reach them via phone, email or via Facebook or Twitter.
Lucy
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
I think the forum is whatever you (the user) want it to be, but as Lucy mentioned, it's been designed so that users are able to interact with each other and help each other out.

With that in mind, let's open this up to other forum users - what do you want to get out of this platform... @Aadil @mattj3135 @Smiter @B4xsy
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
@Gavin

Well I see it as a place we can try to resolve general issues and problems as a community. Also have a chat about pertinent topics etc. I've never seen it as a direct route to contact OVO or boost with an account specific query.

This is a standard forum set up.
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Couldn't agree More @Aadil I see the forum as a place for the Boost community to self help with most topics folks will Be seeking advice on, alongside with having a bit o banter along the way! As @Tim_Boost it's for us all to make it our own space for such discussions.
Userlevel 1
I’ve tried useing this forum but it seems to be as bad as the boost app and website. I’ve posted a question for the modarators to blatantly ignore and post after my query. So I rang instead and all I get told is it should be working try again in ten days. Now that’s customer service.
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi @Jimms,

I've moved your post here where you'll hopefully be able to find some useful info.

Nancy
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
We are using the forum to gather your feedback, if you want to get involved comment on this topic:

https://forum.boostpower.co.uk/smart-payg-5/calling-all-payg-customers-we-need-your-help-247

We need your help!!

Darran