Welcome to the Boost Forum!
This is a place for you to get the answers you need from fellow Boost customers, and share your knowledge and your experiences of Boost products and services with others!
Golden Rules of the Boost Forum:
Like all online communities, we have some simple rules in place to ensure all users and visitors to the Boost forum get the most out of it.
- General behaviour: Be respectful to other users and the moderators. This is a self-help space where users can have discussions and help each other problem solve and we want you to be involved. There will be a mix of users, some new and some that are frequently commenting, but all should be treated with the same level of respect and understanding. Be helpful and accept help from others.
- Help us build a good environment: so that discussions are constructive for all users, be friendly in their interactions. Defamations, provocations or inappropriate content will not be allowed.
- Build your profile: Choose a username, a signature and an avatar which you will be known for in the community. But remember that to avoid being confused with a moderator, you should not use names or images referring to the Boost Energy brand.
- Simple and clear: Make your interactions on the Boost Forum clear so they are easy to understand for other users. Use clear titles relevant to the message content and tag messages correctly.
- Share your opinion, get involved: Everyone in the community is there because they want to hear what you think. Avoid sending private messages (unless a Moderator asks you to), and don’t forget to share appreciation if other users help you.
- Keep the topics on track: Before posting, use search to check if people are already talking about it. When you comment, don’t deviate from the contents of a topic to other topics. To ensure others can easily find answers or get involved in the right discussions, it’s important that you respect the structure of the forum.
- Avoid SPAM and inappropriate content: The Boost Forum is designed to share information about the products and services offered by Boost Power, and should not to be used for any commercial use. This includes the promotion of third party services, products, websites, or organizations. Please don’t post content that would constitute advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation.
- Protect personal data: Please don’t share you personal details publicly in the forum! All users are encouraged to help answer questions and get involved, but should not share customer data, or any other private information about you or other users. Forum moderators will be properly identified with the Boost logo in front of the name, so they're easy to identify.
Our moderators are here if you need them. We’re counting on you and all of the users of the Boost Forum to follow the rules and guidelines. To ensure things are kept on track and to allow the forum to be as useful to all users, if we notice something doesn’t comply with the rules described above or in the full guidelines, the moderators may edit or delete content without notice. See the full terms and conditions for more detail here
If you have any questions, please contact us. Our moderators are here to help, if you need to you can email us directly here email@example.com