F.A.Q.

Refer a Friend FAQ

• 4 February 2020
  • 0 replies
Refer a Friend FAQ
Userlevel 4
Badge +1

What’s the Refer a Friend Scheme?

Boost offers a great referral scheme to reward both existing and new customers, where existing customers can refer their friends/family at any time!

Remember: Boost customers can only refer for Boost and not any other brand.

There is no limit on the number of rewards a customer can get, so get referring!

What’s the reward?

Both the new customer signing up and the existing customer get a voucher as a reward.

The main scheme will provide new and existing customers with a £25 e-voucher which can be used with, either, Amazon/Argos or Tesco.

We do offer promotions over the year where the value increases from £25 to £50 and with more options of where you can spend the voucher! 

How will I get the reward?

The reward is sent in an email up to 30 days after the new customer has come on supply.

Customers can only get the reward if they have an email address.

Can I refer myself at other properties that I own/am liable for?

No, customers cannot refer themselves, as Boost’s systems will recognise that the names are the same on both accounts and decline the referral.

How long after joining Boost do I have to claim my Refer a Friend voucher?

You should complete your referral when completing your sign up with us. If you don’t have the details available at the time of sign up then we will honour your referral up to three months after your supply start date. 

My friend got their voucher,  but where’s mine?

If you didn't get your email from Boost it might be because your email security filters blocked the comm or because the email ended up in your spam/junk folder.

Always check here first before reaching out to Boost about this!

It’s been 30 days and I still haven’t received my reward!

All rewards are sent 30 days after your friend switches across to Boost. Not getting the reward might be because of the following reasons:

• The referral wasn't done properly or missed some important information..
  • Boost may have temporarily ran out of vouchers, but are ordering more!
  • You may not be eligible for the reward (you referred someone to another brand, or yourself at another address etc.)

There’s something wrong, how do I sort this out?

If you’ve not got your voucher from us, after the deadlines have passed, you can chase Boost for an update through these routes:

A boost agent will get back to you with an update on your voucher as soon as they can!

Enjoy your vouchers and get referring!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!