Our Prices are Changing (April 2020)

• 4 March 2020
  • 4 replies
Our Prices are Changing (April 2020)
Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Updated 24/09/2020

Boost prices will be changing on 1 October 2020 in line with Ofgem’s price cap. We give customers 30 days notice of this change so have already started contacting customers and will have let everyone know their new rates by 1st September. 

On the 1st of ril Boost prices will be changing to make sure we’re in line with Ofgems price caps, and we wanted to give you a heads up. 

You should’ve received an email with the details of this change on the 1st of March, which confirms the exact new prices, which vary from region to region. 

Unit rates are all decreasing but there will be a small increase in standing charge in some regions, this means if you live in one of these areas and you’re a really low user then you might see a small increase in cost. 

Letting you know 30 days before the change gives you enough time to think about your options moving forward! 

Don’t forget the extra help we provide for all our customers and the Energy Saving Top Tips we do on a weekly basis! You can also gain £25 credit for referring friends and family!

4 replies

As far as I'm aware I'm on a standard key meter, and I just wondered if the kW/h rate of 17.57 pence is normal? Seems high. And while I understand its probably a preset winter rate, its still seems too high

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I’ve moved your question here @Anodine.

At Boost, we only have one tariff, with slight variations in cost depending in what region you live. 

If you want to check your rates and make sure all is correct, please reach out to our Boos team via their Facebook here, or Twitter page here! Otherwise, you can send the team an email via hello@boostpower.co.uk.

Cheers,

Hi Nancy,

I have PayG+ meter and I understand that I have a different electricity rate for day and night. my question is what is the timing for day and night ( i.e: the day time from which time to which time)?

Thank you.

ABD

Userlevel 5
Badge

You’re best to get in touch with us so we can find this out for you, as every meter is different.

You could drop us an email at hello@boostpower.co.uk, or send us a message to our Facebook or Twitter pages.

Thanks,

Ed