Solved

New customer, but haven't received my Welcome pack - How do I login to the Boost App?

• 10 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

i am a new customer, i have received my gas & electric cards but have no welcome pack 

icon

Best answer by Jess_Boost 11 October 2021, 13:14

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @jaderooney - Welcome to Boost and to the Boost forum,

If you’ve just set-up your account (either after moving home or by requesting a switch) you should receive a ‘Welcome pack’ which is either sent in the post or via your registered email address within 5 working days. As you mention you’ve not received this yet,  it might be worth checking that we’ve got your email address registered correctly. Our Support Team will be able to verify this if you give them a call on 0117 332 3728. The team are taking calls between 8am - 6pm, Monday - Friday and 9am - 2pm on Saturdays.

Great to hear you’ve already received your top-up key and card. This suggests that you currently have a traditional meter which means you’ll have to add credit to your meters by topping up the key/card at your local Paypoint. You can request a free upgrade to Smart meters either by speaking to the team or by booking an appointment online here. Once the smart meters are installed you’ll then be able to top-up and manage your account using the Boost App.

Hope this helps get things set-up. Let us know how you get on with things, we’re always on hand here to offer advice where we can. :slight_smile: