I've got issues with my smart meters - why wont anyone help us?

• 14 March 2020
  • 1 reply

We had smart meters fitted 26/02/20 and this is honestly the most horrendous company I’ve ever dealt with. You cut us off because your smart meters werent correctly linked to you so even though there was money in our account, you disconnected the boiler. You then made me wait in all day for an emergency engineer who turned up two hours later than the allocated slot, you since then haven’t answered a single email we’ve sent, you don’t resolve our issues over the phone, I’ve tried emailing your ceo and there’s just nothing. Your customer service phone lines are horrendous and I can’t do it any more, the stress of this company is making me ill. Phoned AGAIN today to have the phone hung up on us after being on hold for five minutes while you sought advice. someone help us please!!!!

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @Azlace2401,

That sounds like a very frustrating situation, I’m sorry you’ve been through this.

If you’d rather not get in touch on the phone or via email, you can still drop us a message to our Facebook or Twitter pages. We can look into why the engineer was delayed, and get everything sorted for you.

Cheers,