Solved

How do I cancel my switch to Boost in my cool off period?

• 2 February 2018
  • 16 replies

I would like to use the 14 day return to last suplier option. How do i do this?
icon

Best answer by mattj3135 2 February 2018, 20:15

Sorry to hear this @Grannty

As long as you're still in your 14 day cool off period, message the Boost Care team for them to cancel your switch.

You can do this by, either, reaching out to their Facebook page or Twitter page. or by popping them a call on 0330 1027517, between 8am - 8pm, Monday to Friday or between 9am - 1pm on Saturdays.

*Updated 11/07/2019*
View original

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Sorry to hear this @Grannty

As long as you're still in your 14 day cool off period, message the Boost Care team for them to cancel your switch.

You can do this by, either, reaching out to their Facebook page or Twitter page. or by popping them a call on 0330 1027517, between 8am - 8pm, Monday to Friday or between 9am - 1pm on Saturdays.

*Updated 11/07/2019*
I'd like to use the 14day opt out clause and seem to be having a LOT of trouble doing this. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated as I'm a single father and work or. Every penny is counted for and my meter money intake had trippled!! I want to leave boost and return to my old supplier. With a price of electic at what it was. You my gas maybe cheaper slightly but loads more cash on electricity!! Help please!!
I've moved your query to over here, @Grannty - check out @mattj3135 answer above.

Emma
How do i cancel my switch? on the website it says cancel my switch in red but you can't click onto it, why is this Boost??? Why have the option on your website and then not have it accessable?
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hey @patal - I've moved your post over to this topic. Have a look at Matt's answer at the top. I'm interested in this "Cancel Switch" button though - I don't think I've ever seen that before. If you could post a screenshot in here, that would be really helpful!

Thanks,
Nancy
Hi, I’m still in the14days cooling off period for joining boost. I’ve had a think and I don’t want to change energy suppliers. How do I cancel it with boost and keep my old suppliers. Thanks
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Hi, I’m still in the14days cooling off period for joining boost. I’ve had a think and I don’t want to change energy suppliers. How do I cancel it with boost and keep my old suppliers. Thanks

Have a look above @Sukina 🤓
I Want to cancel my boost as my phone was playing up that day and I rang them up to cancel them to tell them and they said it was all cancel with them today I get a letter saying I am going over to them but I don't want to do this so how do I go about it again please thanks I telling them I am made at the way this is as my disabled as well and they don't even do smart matters as or ones on the grown and the other one in a box out the biding high up as If same thing happens to me who going to put it in for her so not on
Userlevel 4
Badge
@Samshergold, whilst I'm sure it's just an overlap in communication, I'd get in contact with us to confirm it's been cancelled.

You can call us on 0330 102 7517, or you could send us a Facebook or Twitter message and we can check this for you: https://www.facebook.com/boostpoweruk/ or https://twitter.com/boostpoweruk

Thanks,
Ed

I do not want to switch to boost help!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey @Louise83,

I’ve moved your query here to get you the best help for this.

Follow the advice above to make sure the switch is cancelled if you don’t wish to come over to us.

Thanks,

Bradley

I do not want to switch and your website wont let me cancel.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @05tasha89!

I’ve moved your question here. Check out the topic above and you should find all the info you need on cancelling.

Thanks,

Bradley 

I want to cancel my contract with boost but every time i ask them how i do this i get no reply back 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey @Sharyn121,

I’ve moved your query here to help you find the answer.

Check out @mattj3135’s best answer above!

All the best,

Bradley 

Userlevel 1

all leave why you still can trust.