Solved

How can I get help from Boost? What's their contact number?

• 3 April 2018
  • 5 replies

I need a contact number for Boost please, can anyone help?

icon

Best answer by Richardn 9 April 2018, 13:40

Updated on 16/09/2020 - Calling us on the below number is only best when dealing with an emergency situation. They’re available 8am - 8pm Monday - Friday, and 9am - 5pm Saturdays.

If the situation is not an emergency, you can get in touch with us via Facebook or Twitter, someone will be available to respond 8am - 8pm Monday - Thursday, 8am - 6pm Friday, and 9am - 5pm weekends.

Finally, you can drop us an email at hello@boostpower.co.uk, and we’ll aim to respond to your query within 5 working days.

There’s so much helpful info on here, though, it’s best doing a search to see if you can find the answer within the forum, saving a bit of time. You can always create a post here if you can’t find what you’re looking for, hopefully a forum member will be able to assist you!

Not sure why you wouldn't just answer the question...

0330 102 7517

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Need contact number for boost please

Welcome to the forum!! Don't forget you can search the forum to try and find an answer to your question, or use the help centre on the Boost website here.

If you need to manage your account, you can do this via My Boost.

Hope this helps.

Darran

Updated on 16/09/2020 - Calling us on the below number is only best when dealing with an emergency situation. They’re available 8am - 8pm Monday - Friday, and 9am - 5pm Saturdays.

If the situation is not an emergency, you can get in touch with us via Facebook or Twitter, someone will be available to respond 8am - 8pm Monday - Thursday, 8am - 6pm Friday, and 9am - 5pm weekends.

Finally, you can drop us an email at hello@boostpower.co.uk, and we’ll aim to respond to your query within 5 working days.

There’s so much helpful info on here, though, it’s best doing a search to see if you can find the answer within the forum, saving a bit of time. You can always create a post here if you can’t find what you’re looking for, hopefully a forum member will be able to assist you!

0330 102 7517

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

0330 102 7517

Just trying to encourage our customers to self serve Richard! No other reason. Its usually quicker and easier and saves you having to go to the extra effort to call and talk to someone.

Thanks for commenting though and providing the number in case it was a question they need to call for.

Darran
Userlevel 1
HI has anyone got a phone number that I can speak to someone from boost please thank you.
Userlevel 5
Badge
@Nannynutter, I've just merged your topic here, you can see the answer in this post:

0330 102 7517

Thanks!
Ed