Solved

Can you have your prepayment metres removed?

• 29 December 2019
  • 1 reply

I have been on prepayment metres for years, but never in any debt, but I am really noticing the cost difference to some of my friends fixed rate tariffs. I want to change back to normal monthly bills. Has anyone done this?

icon

Best answer by Nancy_Boost 8 January 2020, 14:39

Hi @Beastie09 

Unfortunately we can’t change Pay as you go meters to Pay monthly meters. Boost Power only supply PAYG customers and our partner company OVO have continued to supply Pay Monthly customers only. More info about this here.

If you’d like to change to Pay monthly, another larger supplier may be able to do this for you. You’d need to switch over to them as a Pay as you go customer and then have the meters changed. I’d recommend checking with other suppliers if they can do this for you before switching. 

Cheers,
Nancy

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @Beastie09 

Unfortunately we can’t change Pay as you go meters to Pay monthly meters. Boost Power only supply PAYG customers and our partner company OVO have continued to supply Pay Monthly customers only. More info about this here.

If you’d like to change to Pay monthly, another larger supplier may be able to do this for you. You’d need to switch over to them as a Pay as you go customer and then have the meters changed. I’d recommend checking with other suppliers if they can do this for you before switching. 

Cheers,
Nancy