• 28th December: 09:00-17:00
  • 29th December: Closed
  • 30th December: 08:00-20:00
  • 31st December: 08:00-20:00
  • 1st January: Closed
  • 2nd January: 08:00-20:00
  • 3rd January: 08:00-20:00
  • 4th January: 09:00-17:00

Call us on: 0330 102 7517 if you need support at this time. We also have an online team in during this period on Facebook and Twitter!

Do you need to call though? Maybe not, here’s some support info:

💳 Topping up at a PayPoint

It’s important to make sure your meters are topped up and ready, especially if your local PayPoint is closing for the holidays! Check this link for a list of all PayPoints near you!

📱PAYG Standard/PAYG+

Your extra non disconnect periods are the 25th and 26th December and the 1st January. This is in addition to each and every Saturday and Sunday and over night from 8pm to 8am. On Monday morning this non disconnect period extends to 10am.

:exclamation:Emergency credit info

The emergency credit options don’t change during the holiday periods, but here’s a handy link about how to activate it just in case.

🦌 And finally

Have a great festive period!

9 replies

What time do the customer care team finish today?
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Being a Saturday the usual closing time is 1pm, is there anything us forum members can help advise you on?
We recently switched over our supply to you from Utilitia, based on a door to door Money Saving Expert. We switched over a couple of days ago, got the email, even an email saying top up now. We topped up £20, lost all the money that was on the smart meter from Utilitia, and the £20 is in limbo. After spending 30 minutes on the phone we got through to a customer service advisor who told us that the meters were the problem, and that during Christmas we will probably be cut off, but all the staff have left and there is nothing he can do. I work for Trinity Mirror group and need electricity to write articles for various newspapers I am contracted to work on. We have food in the fridge and freezer for Christmas, and we have three children.
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi @MikeCovell thanks for the reply.

As I do not work for Boost, as you would expect I have no access to account details to see what's what with your account.

however I can give advice to you,

1) regarding the money wiped from the meter you'll need to liaise with your old supplier to get this refunded to you

2) regarding the £20 top up which Is in limbo, if you've migrated successfully to Boost and have smart meters you will never be cut off over a weekend and due to the festive period Boost have given Christmas Day and Boxing Day as an additional non disconnect period which means they won't cut off supply on these days too

.@Aadil @Smiter do you folks have any advice to share please to help Mike?
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Hi @MikeCovell thanks for the reply.

As I do not work for Boost, as you would expect I have no access to account details to see what's what with your account.

however I can give advice to you,

1) regarding the money wiped from the meter you'll need to liaise with your old supplier to get this refunded to you

2) regarding the £20 top up which Is in limbo, if you've migrated successfully to Boost and have smart meters you will never be cut off over a weekend and due to the festive period Boost have given Christmas Day and Boxing Day as an additional non disconnect period which means they won't cut off supply on these days too

.@Aadil @Smiter do you folks have any advice to share please to help Mike?

You'll not be cut off so don't worry. Your credit should show soon. My meters took a few days to sync fully. My credit then appeared.

The guys are back on Tuesday I believe. Is there a emergency number?
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Thanks @Aadil

ive had a look for an out of hours/emergency number to no avail
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Update - I've found the emergency out of hours info: https://www.boostpower.co.uk/terms/what-to-do-in-an-emergency
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Update - I've found the emergency out of hours info: https://www.boostpower.co.uk/terms/what-to-do-in-an-emergency

Great work @mattj3135
Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Bumping this topic to the top - we’ve updated it for the 2019-2020 festive period! :santa: