Question

no supply

• 10 November 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Im trying to contact you due to been off supply I have a key that won't register in my meter I have a old style key meter im really not impressed with how difficult it is to contact you on a Sunday my supply has never gone off on a Sunday  before with any other supplier I have 2 children on of wich is under 5 and suffers with his chest I will be making big waves about this if my issue is not resolved in the next few hours I've contacted you on face book im shore its illegal to leave your customers with out form of supply or a way to get an emergency supply im also registered disabeled my self not a happy customer at the moment i have been in tears since half past 8 this morning trying to find a way to get hold of someone at boost even national grid could jot get hold of you disgusting really when supply has gone off on a Sunday 

2 replies

Having the same problem says ring for help on mine but it’s not even open on a Sunday 

Userlevel 1

Find it disgusting I will be making a formal complaint my son has asthma and it's freezing no heating due to this