Solved

Why can't I get hot water and heating to kick in with Economy 7?

• 23 January 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello I'm just trying to find out why I can't get hot water and heating to kick in. I have  storage heaters and should be on economy 7 meter I've been with you since June and never been able to get hot water or the heating on and I suffer with heart problems and need to keep warm

icon

Best answer by Nancy_Boost 24 January 2020, 17:14

Hi @Heavymarie,

Sorry to hear you’re having issues with this. It might be something to do with the storage heaters themselves.

That said, it’s always worth checking your Eco7 times. If you have smart meters, this will currently be midnight until 7am. During British Summer Time, it will update to 1am to 8am.

If you have traditional meters, please pop us a message on Facebook with your account number (or address and post code), full name and DoB and we can find out the times.

Thanks,

Nancy

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @Heavymarie,

Sorry to hear you’re having issues with this. It might be something to do with the storage heaters themselves.

That said, it’s always worth checking your Eco7 times. If you have smart meters, this will currently be midnight until 7am. During British Summer Time, it will update to 1am to 8am.

If you have traditional meters, please pop us a message on Facebook with your account number (or address and post code), full name and DoB and we can find out the times.

Thanks,

Nancy