Solved

My top up hasn't gone on my meter, what can I do?

• 12 December 2018
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

Money hasn't gone onto my traditional payment card. Can't resolve it until I'm completely off supply. Absolute joke! So am I supposed to sit freezing now with a baby until the engineer gets here? Fuming.

icon

Best answer by Sophie1983 13 December 2018, 17:53

Updated on 16/09/2020

Hi, sorry to learn of your issue, it’s best to send a message via Facebook or Twitter to get in touch with the team. If you send them a message, they’ll be able to get a code generated for a new card, and if you send them a picture of the receipt from the top up, they’ll be able to generate a message to pick this up on the new card.

If you're off supply, or you have less than £1 credit then can book an emergency appointment for you. To get this arranged, give the team a call on 0330 102 7517. The opening times for the call centre are: 8am - 8pm Monday - Friday, and 9am - 5pm Saturdays.

Kindest regards
Sophie x

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Updated on 16/09/2020

Hi, sorry to learn of your issue, it’s best to send a message via Facebook or Twitter to get in touch with the team. If you send them a message, they’ll be able to get a code generated for a new card, and if you send them a picture of the receipt from the top up, they’ll be able to generate a message to pick this up on the new card.

If you're off supply, or you have less than £1 credit then can book an emergency appointment for you. To get this arranged, give the team a call on 0330 102 7517. The opening times for the call centre are: 8am - 8pm Monday - Friday, and 9am - 5pm Saturdays.

Kindest regards
Sophie x

Userlevel 1
I've left Boost now. Only been with yous 2 months and nothing but problems with yous..
I have tried to top up three times, the first time it worked since then it hasnt worked.
My husband just been shop to top up the electric key which was 10 pound and 10 pound on the gas the money for the gas has gone on but not electric not very happy as I now gone into my emergency The shop told me I had to contact you but can’t as your now shut
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hey @Ushla and @Kelly1985 - I've moved your posts over here where you can find more information about this.

Tpppec up this morning’ put Cardin meter and it’s not topping up why 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey @Kyky1980 

I’ve moved your topic here so you can get help with the issue.

Check out @Sophie1983’s best answer above to find out how to fix this issue.

Let us know how you get on,

Bradley 

Is they anything wrong at your side as my auntie and uncle have tried topping there electric and gas up but it won't accept the card in the machine so they have been left with no electric all night does anyone know why if not am going to have to ring up and find out what's going off 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey @Dana,

Sorry to hear about your families issues with being able to top up yesterday. I’ve moved your question here to get your family back on supply asap.

Check out the best answer above by @Sophie1983.

Let us know how you get on,

Bradley