Solved

My gas meter is showing a 'B3' error message, what does this mean?

• 3 November 2019
  • 1 reply

hi I have a code of b3 on my gas metre and don’t know why ? Can someone help please as I would like this sorted today and the phone lines are closed :)

icon

Best answer by Bradley_Boost 5 November 2019, 14:20

Hey @Laurafitz1 

Hopefully, you’ve managed to get this issue sorted since you posted this question. I still think its a great topic to have on our forum to help you or other users if they get the same issue.

A ‘B3’ error message on your gas meter means the battery is running low and the meter needs to be replaced. Boost can get this fixed by booking in a meter exchange appointment with you, or you can just look at booking a free smart meter upgrade via our online booking tool here.

Would be great to hear how you got on!

All the best,

Bradley 

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey @Laurafitz1 

Hopefully, you’ve managed to get this issue sorted since you posted this question. I still think its a great topic to have on our forum to help you or other users if they get the same issue.

A ‘B3’ error message on your gas meter means the battery is running low and the meter needs to be replaced. Boost can get this fixed by booking in a meter exchange appointment with you, or you can just look at booking a free smart meter upgrade via our online booking tool here.

Would be great to hear how you got on!

All the best,

Bradley