Solved

My gas meter has gone off but I don't have a card - can you help?

• 2 December 2018
  • 7 replies

Had someone come put 10er on meter Thursday 11pm been working and turn everything off when leave till home then as and when need on so 21hours in 3 days been off now its gone no card yet and there closed today how the hell am I supposed too get supply no meal or hot water then today great!!!
icon

Best answer by Nancy_Boost 3 December 2018, 17:15

Updated 17/09/2020

Hi @Gareth851,

If you're off supply or you urgently need a new gas card, it's important you call the team as soon as possible on 0330 102 7517 as they'll be best placed to help with this.

Our opening hours are:
8am-8pm Monday-Fridays
9am-5pm Saturdays

Thanks,
Nancy

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Updated 17/09/2020

Hi @Gareth851,

If you're off supply or you urgently need a new gas card, it's important you call the team as soon as possible on 0330 102 7517 as they'll be best placed to help with this.

Our opening hours are:
8am-8pm Monday-Fridays
9am-5pm Saturdays

Thanks,
Nancy

I've no credit too call as used up yesterday if get credit no more money for supply
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
It's a freephone number, @Gareth851. There's no cost from landlines, or mobiles with inclusive minutes.

Cheers
I have too top phone up won't let me call it
Hi @Gareth851 - I'd recommend adding some credit to your phone so you're able to give us a call. Perhaps you could ask a friend or neighbour if you could borrow their phone instead.

Please let us know how you get on.

My gas supply is off a new top up card is meant to come to me the agent told me if the supply runs low i can call n get an engineer to do thishowever there are no out of hours number, ive emailed, sent messages on twitter n facebook  and still nothing! Wtf am i supposed to do i av 2 elderly parents n a 2 years old no heating or hot water!!!!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @Mandaw8, I’ve moved your question over here as this thread is relevant!

If you’re off supply, we’d always ask you to get in touch by calling us on 0330 102 7517.

If it’s over a weekend, there’s more info on what to do here.

Thanks,

Ed