Solved

Lost my top up card - how can I get a new one?

• 27 January 2019
  • 19 replies

Userlevel 1
So we still have our original ovo prepayment card.
We have misplaced it and are in emergency credit which is running out at 11.40 tomorrow.
I only have cash to top up with as my hubby is away and has the bank cards.
What can I do........
I have an 11 month old and am worrying about what I can do now
icon

Best answer by Sophie1983 28 January 2019, 15:04

Hi many thanks for your enquiry the best thing to do is email hello@Boostpower.co.uk or drop a message via Facebook messenger or instagram and explain situation and they should be able to resolve this for you
kindesy regards
sophie xx
View original

19 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
Hi, although I normally top up via the app, it would appear that my cards have vanished. Now there is the odd time when I get to the end of the week and need to put money on but don't have it in the bank and want to go to our corner shop for top up. How do I get replacement cards? I'm on PAYG+
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hey @Smiter hope you're good?!

As you're on PAYG+ you can top up at a PayPoint without the card as long as you know the card number. If you don't or you'd rather an actual card to use, I'd get in touch with the Boost customer care team and they'll be able to dispatch a replacement: https://www.boostpower.co.uk/help#contactnumbers
Userlevel 4
Badge
Thanks
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi many thanks for your enquiry the best thing to do is email hello@Boostpower.co.uk or drop a message via Facebook messenger or instagram and explain situation and they should be able to resolve this for you
kindesy regards
sophie xx
Hi ive lost my gas card . Abd have no gas . My house is freezing . Ive got 3 young children . Ive been waiting for a fas card to be sent out but still havent recieved one .
I have lost my prepayment card and I have been trying to get hold of someone from boost for 2 days and nothing. I have 2 kids in my home and my electricity is going to go out in 10 minutes please help xx
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
I hope you've managed to get this sorted, @Davidhan. if not, please call our Customer Care team ASAP on 0330 1027 517. They're available Monday-Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday 9am-1pm.

Eva
Hi I have missed place my electric card and need to top up can you help please
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Take a look at this topic, @Meglexlen7, this should help you out! 🙂
Userlevel 1
earlier today i had my wallet and phone stolen, i need to know the nearest paypoint shop i can visit that stocks Boost topup cards as ive visited 3 and they didnt have one. i have £7 of gas left n starting to worry. thanx for any help forthcoming
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
I've moved your post here, @mark stephenson, sorry to hear about your wallet.

The thread above will give you the answers you need.
Userlevel 1
thanks boost team. card stolen thurs, new card arrived today
saturday, before my credit had run out. ps my new bank card definitely wont be contactless😣
I have been on the phone waiting for 1hour and 45 mins! I have a 6 month old and a 10 year old child
I lost my purse and I’m on emergency and the fact I’ve been waiting and still waiting is absolutely shocking
I’m switching electric company’s because this is a absolute joke
Userlevel 3
Badge
HI @Leanne132,

I'm very sorry for the wait yesterday, we experienced a high volume of calls due to the bank holiday, did you get this sorted with the team?

I've moved your question to this topic, as you may find it to be helpful on how to resolve this if you loose your card again.

If you have Smart PAYG+ you can check out our emergency boost offer that you can activate on your app here, in emergency situations to avoid your supply being disconnected!

Hi by the time Monday morning comes I will be out of credit, I have just been to top up but can’t find my card. I know it can take around a week or so to receive a new card but what can you do in the mean time? 

Userlevel 1

Good morning

Are you on traditional PAYG or smart PAYG? 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@paulbage and @PeteKettle, I’ve moved your messages over here, there’s a bit more info above on what you can do!

I've misplaced my gas top up card and I need to activate my emergency credit

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello @Julie crook,

I’ve moved your query here to get you the best answer.

Check out the best answer above by @Sophie1983.

Cheers,

Bradley