Solved

I've just moved in and found a Boost key - what do I do next?

• 1 September 2018
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
I’ve just moved into a new house and it has a boost key in the metre from the previous tennents. I’ve never heard of boost and I’m unsure of what I should be doing? Do I need to register as a new tennant? Is it a ‘smart metre’?
(I don’t really know what this means)
can I use the app?
Many information would be much appreciated.
icon

Best answer by mattj3135 2 September 2018, 20:27

*** UPDATED on 05/09/2019 ***

HI @Dollmoodie as you've a key In the meter I assume you don't have smart meters, so won't be able to use the app .

You'll be best off reaching out to the boost customer care team during office hours where they'll register your account. They'll be able to send you a link to see if you can have smart meters fitted FOC so you can use the app. The customer care team can talk you through the process which is straight forward and hassle free

Their contact number is 0330 102 7517.
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
*** UPDATED on 05/09/2019 ***

HI @Dollmoodie as you've a key In the meter I assume you don't have smart meters, so won't be able to use the app .

You'll be best off reaching out to the boost customer care team during office hours where they'll register your account. They'll be able to send you a link to see if you can have smart meters fitted FOC so you can use the app. The customer care team can talk you through the process which is straight forward and hassle free

Their contact number is 0330 102 7517.
Userlevel 1
Hi,
thanks ever so much for your reply, I’ll get to the customer care team.
Cheers
Dolly

Bin it and find another supplier this lot are cowboys!