Solved

I need to change the name on the account, how do I do this?

• 14 May 2020
  • 4 replies

I live in a shared house.  The principal boost account holder has moved out. I need to get the account transferred into the name of the current principle Tennant. Is their a simple way to do that? I'm having trouble contacting the call centre. 

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Eva_Boost 14 May 2020, 12:15

Updated 17/09/2020

Hey @Anodine,

If you’ve become financially liable you’ll need to call the team to get your account set up. If you’re not financially liable, the person who is will need to call.

The team are available on 0330 102 7517 Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 9am-5pm, we’re really quiet at the moment so you shouldn’t be struggling to get through. 

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Updated 17/09/2020

Hey @Anodine,

If you’ve become financially liable you’ll need to call the team to get your account set up. If you’re not financially liable, the person who is will need to call.

The team are available on 0330 102 7517 Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 9am-5pm, we’re really quiet at the moment so you shouldn’t be struggling to get through. 

Userlevel 1

I will try explain again as you’ve not solved my problem. 

I’ve contact boost team about changing name on my boost account (name in personal details)  after few email boost send me Message that they have change it . So why  when I go to my online account there is still old name in account details. When old name will dissapear? And when will show new name? 

Userlevel 1

I will try explain again as you’ve not solved my problem. 

I’ve contact boost team about changing name on my boost account (name in personal details)  after few email boost send me Message that they have change it . So why  when I go to my online account there is still old name in account details. When old name will dissapear? And when will show new name? 

I’ve solved this problem now through boost Facebook site 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Sorry about the confusion, @21lisiczka, glad to hear you’re sorted!