Solved

I need my Warm Home Discount on my key - how do I know which PayPoint to visit for my 3-5 top ups?

• 31 January 2018
  • 1 reply

I got a letter saying top up 3-5 times at the same pay point to credit your key with the warm home discount. This I did. This did not credit my account. Now I’m told it is a specific pay point but nowhere on the letter does it say that. Any one help out?
icon

Best answer by mattj3135 1 February 2018, 11:01

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Updated on 21/09/2021 by Tim_Boost: The Warm Home Discount window for 2021/2022 is now open.

For more information on the Warm Home Discount, including how to apply, click here.

To apply for the Warm Home Discount, click here. You’ll need your account number which can be found on a letter or email from Boost. 

Hi @tania0120 thanks for posting.

Given its been some time since Boost closed the WHD applications, I advise you reach out to the Boost customer care team either online or by phone to get the WHD applied to the account.

In general, here's some advice for how you should get the credit added to your key:

• Top up a small amount, once a day over 3-5 days, at the same paypoint.
  • Once the payment is on the key, insert it into the meter and leave it for a min.