Solved

I'm off supply over the weekend, what do I do?

• 10 November 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Im trying to contact you due to been off supply I have a key that won't register in my meter I have a old style key meter im really not impressed with how difficult it is to contact you on a Sunday my supply has never gone off on a Sunday  before with any other supplier I have 2 children on of wich is under 5 and suffers with his chest I will be making big waves about this if my issue is not resolved in the next few hours I've contacted you on face book im shore its illegal to leave your customers with out form of supply or a way to get an emergency supply im also registered disabeled my self not a happy customer at the moment i have been in tears since half past 8 this morning trying to find a way to get hold of someone at boost even national grid could jot get hold of you disgusting really when supply has gone off on a Sunday 

icon

Best answer by Ed_Boost 14 November 2019, 15:41

Hi all,

In future, if you’ve got an emergency issue between 9am - 5pm on Saturdays and Sundays, the Social Team can be reached on either Facebook or Twitter.

View original

5 replies

Having the same problem says ring for help on mine but it’s not even open on a Sunday 

Userlevel 1

Find it disgusting I will be making a formal complaint my son has asthma and it's freezing no heating due to this 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi all,

In future, if you’ve got an emergency issue between 9am - 5pm on Saturdays and Sundays, the Social Team can be reached on either Facebook or Twitter.

I spoke to someone today , told me there is an out of hours service and would come out as I have no gas supply . Surprise surprise no answer they’re closed !!!! Rung emergency number that’s only for gas leaks . So now I’m stuck til Monday and will have to have a day off work to wait for these idiots if they turn up . I’m fumin , EON HERE I COME . DO NOT USE BOOST !!! Worst company ever , giving wrong info . 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @Ackhi1985,

I’m not sure what this out of hours service is. Our opening hours are:

Mon to Fri: 8am to 6pm

Saturday: 9am to 5pm

The phone lines are also open between 6pm and 8pm on weeknights for emergencies only. As Ed mentioned above, you can also message the team on Facebook or Twitter for help over the weekend.

Thanks,

Nancy