Question

I'm not happy that I'm off-supply with no top-up cards

• 12 September 2021
  • 1 reply

I am not happy that I am without gas and I have a very heavily pregnant partner and two children who we need gas for and to cook food with we have not had any top up cards for our traditional meter it’s a joke. I have had enough and not only that few weeks ago the engineer never turned up the worse gas company to go with you can’t leave a family without gas 

1 reply

Userlevel 2

I’m really sorry to hear that you’re off supply, @Liamsricketts, particularly with children and a pregnant partner at home.

As you mention not having top-up cards I’m wondering if you’ve recently moved in, or just switched to Boost?

It’s really important that we get you a means of topping-up ASAP. If the cards were posted they can take up to 5 working days to arrive so as you’re already off-supply give the team a call on 0330 102 7517 - lines are open from 8am - 8pm Monday - Friday and 9am - 5pm over the weekend. The team may be able to arrange for you to collect a card/key from your local Paypoint or help get the meter replaced if it’s faulty.

It’s also worth checking that you’ve been added to our Priority Services Register - this is a free service which offers additional support to those who may need it, having young children or being pregnant would qualify you for this, so we’d encourage you to apply. You can do this online here or by speaking to the team.