Solved

How do I keep my gas supply on until our switch over?

• 15 April 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello

i have moved to this new property which was supplied by Boost energy. I had asked my previous supplier of the previous home for the switchover which is due a week later.

For now, all of a sudden our gas supply is cut off. We dont have account with boost energy. The previous occupant of this property has cancelled their account with boost energy as well. We have Pay as you go meters. Please tell how to resume my gas supply till our switch over. 
thankyou

icon

Best answer by Nancy_Boost 16 April 2020, 17:51

Hi @Elisa11,

It normally takes about 3 weeks for one supplier to take over from another, so I get the impression we’re in that period right now.

If you’ve moved into a property supplied by Boost, you’d need to set up your account with us either for the long term, or to keep you going for the time being if you’re moving elsewhere. To to this, please call the team on 0330 102 7517. 

Cheers!

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @Elisa11,

It normally takes about 3 weeks for one supplier to take over from another, so I get the impression we’re in that period right now.

If you’ve moved into a property supplied by Boost, you’d need to set up your account with us either for the long term, or to keep you going for the time being if you’re moving elsewhere. To to this, please call the team on 0330 102 7517. 

Cheers!