Solved

Do I need a Boost card in order to top up, or can I use Economy Energy ones?

• 18 January 2019
  • 6 replies

i need to top up my electric as it about to run out , before the change over i was waiting for a new card from enocomy energy .. I’m not sure what I need to do to top up ..do I ring this company up or am I still under economy energy?
icon

Best answer by Darran_Boost 22 January 2019, 12:01

View original

6 replies

I am in the same position, but this stupid company never answers the phone. I think they are a bit of a 'Cowboy' outfit!
Doesnt sound promising 😣did u manage to get anything sorted .. Peter ?
Hi Siobhan,
I am hoping I'm finally sorted. They now have a call back service, so I actually got to speak to someone.
I can keep using by old card to top up- so hopefully I won't freeze to death after all. Good Luck!
That’s great news peter.. was it boostpower that you rang ?
Yes it was. They accused me of being a commercial property at first, but it seems to be sorted now I hope.
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Glad you got the issue sorted @Peter Ginnis.

Apologies for the delay in getting to speak to someone as you can imagine, there are a lot of customers in the same position as you, so we are doing our best to answer as many calls and emails as we can.

Keep using your existing cards to top up and avoid being disconnected. If you have access to the Economy online portal, you should still be able to use that too.

If you need help you can always reach out to us on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/boostpoweruk/

Darran