Solved

Why are the wait times so long?

• 29 July 2019
  • 1 reply

How else are you meant to contact Boost in an Emergency?? Been on the phone for 4 hours, 4 HOURS!! trying to get a code for a key, now I can't make a proper meal or anything for my kids because my electric is now dead and I have no key to get my top up. What a joke it's been since they made us switch!
icon

Best answer by Ed_Boost 30 July 2019, 11:00

Hi @NickDempsey, I'm really sorry to hear you were on hold for so long.

Whilst Monday is always our busiest day of the week (especially around 10am, when the smart meters that ran out of credit over the weekend are disconnected), it isn't normally a 4 hour wait to get through to an adviser.

I'd make sure you're calling 0330 102 7517, as this is our official number, or alternatively, you could contact us via our Facebook or Twitter pages.

Thanks,
Ed
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge
Hi @NickDempsey, I'm really sorry to hear you were on hold for so long.

Whilst Monday is always our busiest day of the week (especially around 10am, when the smart meters that ran out of credit over the weekend are disconnected), it isn't normally a 4 hour wait to get through to an adviser.

I'd make sure you're calling 0330 102 7517, as this is our official number, or alternatively, you could contact us via our Facebook or Twitter pages.

Thanks,
Ed