pinned

Smart PAYG Standard - the basics

• 23 April 2018
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Here’s the basic features of our Smart PAYG Standard offer:
  • Track your usage, in real time via the smart meter and the In Home Display (IHD).
  • Have a separate balance for each meter.
  • £5 emergency credit when your balance drops below £0.
  • One topup card per meter if you have both gas and electricity.
  • Top up at a PayPoint and the credit will transfer remotely to your meters.

The other Smart PAYG option is PAYG+ See this link for more info!

4 replies

I've signed up to boost but already have a smart meter from a previous supplier. So can't top up with boost key
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hey @Sazzao,

I've moved your post over here where you can find more info on how to top up with smart meters 🙂

My gas meter has gone into vend mode and shut off my boiler how can I get it back on 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey @Kelly41090,

I’ve moved your comment to this existing topic as its a great place to leave an answer for your issue.

If you’re smart meters disconnected, firstly you’ll need to top up enough in order to get them to come back on. If you’ve done this and they’ve not come back on by themselves, you’ll need to go to the meters and press A, A and B to bring them back on.

If you’re unsure of whether the meter is on or not, wake the smart meter up (if blank screen) and you should see the word ‘ON’, ‘OFF’ or ‘Ready’.

If the meter says its ‘ON’ then the supply is coming through and you’ll need to look at your boiler to make sure its up and running again.

If the meter says ‘OFF’ then the supply is still disconnected and you may need to reach out to us to get this sorted out.

If the meter says ‘Ready’ then you’ll need to press A, A and B to bring the supply back on manually.

Hope this helps,

Bradley