Solved

I've topped up but the money isn't showing on my balance - why?

• 11 May 2018
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
**UPDATED on 16/07/2019**

I topped up last night and it’s come out of my bank but my balance is still in the emergency so will I still get cut off?
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 14 May 2018, 14:29

Has the top up made an appearance yet, @Lynne ?

If you topped up online or on the app, the top up should show on the account straight away.

If you topped up at the shop, the credit should go onto the meters straight away. If it hasn't, it could be because the communication with your smart meters is poor or you've used the wrong top up card.

If you're on our PAYG+ plan, you'll get a 24 hour non disconnect period once the balance hits £0. If you're on our PAYG Standard plan, you'll get the usual £5 emergency credit.

Cheers,
Emma
View original

5 replies

If you topped up online or on the app, the top up should show on the account straight away.

If you topped up at the shop, the credit should go onto the meters straight away. If it hasn't, it could be because the communication with your smart meters is poor or you've used the wrong top up card.

If you're on our PAYG+ plan, you'll get a 24 hour non disconnect period once the balance hits £0. If you're on our PAYG Standard plan, you'll get the usual £5 emergency credit.

Cheers,
Emma
I topped up yesterday but my balance is saying I haven't is there anything I can do?
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
I've moved you post here, @kerry, the above ☝🏼should have all the information you need.

Cheers!
Userlevel 1
hi i just top up gas, i cant se balance and how i have to check
Userlevel 4
Badge
Hi @egiptcottage2019, I've moved your question to this topic, as it's a little more relevant!

I'd have a look at Emma's response above:

If it's neither of these, I'd recommend contacting us so we can look into this one for you.

You can send us a message to our Facebook or Twitter pages: https://www.facebook.com/boostpoweruk/ or https://twitter.com/boostpoweruk or if you'd prefer, contact us via email at hello@boostpower.co.uk.

Thanks,
Ed