Solved

I need an engineer to visit - what do I do?

• 10 November 2019
  • 5 replies

I need a call, engineer came out on Friday, he did not have a replacement meter, I have no gas!! What's going on ? 

icon

Best answer by Ed_Boost 14 November 2019, 15:47

I hope you have sorted this by now, @Steveg, but if not, you’ll need to contact the team on 0330 102 7517 to get a new engineer appointment booked in.

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @Carol36,

I’ve moved your post over here. More info above. 

As this classes as an emergency, it’s soemthing you need to call the team about urgently.

Thanks

Boost were sending someone out last night to put gas on meter because im waiting on card but i had to take my new born baby to hospital and they said call back,i now have no gas and there closed and i have a 5 week old baby so im panicking now

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Sorry to hear that, @Steveg,

If this is still not resolved you’ll need to reach out to the team , as @Ed_Boost stated above.

This isn't a platform where call backs can be arranged, unfortunately.

Let us know how you get on,

Bradley 

No, still not sorted.

I have managed to top my machine up but it won't take another again, I managed to get through to your team 2 days ago, after being on hold for 30 minutes. She put me on hold again but she dropped the call and I haven't had a call back since. 

I need a new meter installed as this one is unreliable.

Christmas is coming up and the cold weather is getting worse. 

I don't want to be without gas again.

Please call me to arrange a new meter

Userlevel 5
Badge

I hope you have sorted this by now, @Steveg, but if not, you’ll need to contact the team on 0330 102 7517 to get a new engineer appointment booked in.