Solved

I'm a former Economy Energy customer - why has my emergency credit balance dropped from £10 to £5?

• 22 January 2019
  • 2 replies

My switch over doesn't start until the 25th of January, so why has my emergency credit dropped from £10 to £5 before the switch, left me in trouble as I was relying on that credit to last until Friday when I get paid, highly annoying.
icon

Best answer by Tim_Boost 11 February 2019, 13:23

My switch over doesn't start until the 25th of January, so why has my emergency credit dropped from £10 to £5 before the switch, left me in trouble as I was relying on that credit to last until Friday when I get paid, highly annoying.

Hi @brianmoore

With Boost on PAYG Standard, you only get £5 emergency credit unlike the £10 like with EE.

Don't forget we also offer PAYG + (more info on the differences here)
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @brianmoore

With Boost on PAYG Standard, you only get £5 emergency credit unlike the £10 like with EE.

Don't forget we also offer PAYG + (more info on the differences here)
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Hey @brianmoore did you have a read of the topic @Tim_Boost highlighted re PAYG+? Is that something you'd be interested in?

Did the rest of your switch go ok?

Darran