Solved

How long does it take for my IHD to update?

• 5 January 2018
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Hi how long does it take for my Ihd to update from credit mod to pay as you go mod as my gas has just gone on supply with boost from eon but my electric has been with boost since the 6th dec 17 I have the boost app and check this but it’s only shows electric at the moment

icon

Best answer by Nancy_Boost 5 January 2018, 12:35

Hi how long does it take for my Ihd to update from credit mod to pay as you go mod as my gas has just gone on supply with boost from eon but my electric has been with boost since the 6th dec 17 I have the boost app and check this but it’s only shows electric at the moment

Hey @Ginger545,

The In-Home Display (IHD) is designed to work with smart meters where customers don't wish to have an online account.

As you've got an online account, all the useful information which would have been displayed here will be shown on your app/website. This includes your daily, weekly and monthly usage, a history of your top ups and your current balance.

If your electricity is showing on your app but your gas isn't (and has recently joined us), we might need to update some information. Get in touch with the team via Facebook, Twitter or by calling us and we can take your account details and look into this.

Hope this helps,
Nancy

*Updated 19/07/2019 - All info up to date and correct*
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hey @Ginger545,

The In-Home Display (IHD) is designed to work with smart meters where customers don't wish to have an online account.

As you've got an online account, all the useful information which would have been displayed here will be shown on your app/website. This includes your daily, weekly and monthly usage, a history of your top ups and your current balance.

If your electricity is showing on your app but your gas isn't (and has recently joined us), we might need to update some information. Get in touch with the team via Facebook, Twitter or by calling us and we can take your account details and look into this.

Hope this helps,
Nancy

*Updated 19/07/2019 - All info up to date and correct*