Solved

Can I transfer credit from my gas smart meter to electricity with PAYG Standard?

• 10 October 2019
  • 1 reply

Hello,

Just an inquiry...say if I had £10 on my gas meter and only £2 on my electric, and for whatever reason I was unable to top up straight away, could I ask for money to be transferred from my higher gas to my electric? I am pay as you go.
icon

Best answer by Tim_Boost 16 October 2019, 17:21

Just an inquiry...say if I had £10 on my gas meter and only £2 on my electric, and for whatever reason I was unable to top up straight away, could I ask for money to be transferred from my higher gas to my electric? I am pay as you go.

Hi @tee.h 

We can sort out that transfer of credit for you if you need it. This isn’t something you’d be able to do yourself with Smart PAYG Standard. 

Facebook or calling us is the best contact channel to request this: 0330 102 7517  

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @tee.h 

We can sort out that transfer of credit for you if you need it. This isn’t something you’d be able to do yourself with Smart PAYG Standard. 

Facebook or calling us is the best contact channel to request this: 0330 102 7517