Solved

Why Is My Boost App Only Showing One Supply?

• 7 July 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone!

im new to boost, only been with them just under 2 months,

Basically I went to the shop yesterday and on both electric and gas I topped up £25 so £50 all together, my electricity is fine however my gas isn’t? On the boost app it only shows my electricity balance but not my gas balance? So I don’t know how much I’m spending etc or when I need to top up again? And on the smart meter it just says N/A no balance or anything? Can someone help me? I don’t know where the other £25 has gone? I’m getting hot water etc no problems with it.

Thank you
libby
icon

Best answer by Bradley_Boost 8 July 2019, 13:37

Hi @libbytolleyx,

I've made a few minor changes to your topic to make it more visible to other users who're maybe having the same issues.

It sounds like, from what your describing, that the gas meter hasn't been correctly linked to the Boost app.

The best way to get this sorted out is to pop our team a message via their Facebook page here, or via their Twitter account here and they can get this sorted out for you. Otherwise, you can pop our Customer Care team a call on
0330 1027517, between 8am - 8pm, Monday to Friday.

Cheers,
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge
Hi @libbytolleyx,

I've made a few minor changes to your topic to make it more visible to other users who're maybe having the same issues.

It sounds like, from what your describing, that the gas meter hasn't been correctly linked to the Boost app.

The best way to get this sorted out is to pop our team a message via their Facebook page here, or via their Twitter account here and they can get this sorted out for you. Otherwise, you can pop our Customer Care team a call on
0330 1027517, between 8am - 8pm, Monday to Friday.

Cheers,