Solved

Why haven't I had a response to my Warm Home Discount application?

• 6 November 2018
  • 11 replies

Hello. I have applied three times now, received a confirmation email, one of them was the day it opened and I have not heard anything. I have seen people have heard within one day, I don’t feel this is very fair when it is on a first come first served basis. Please can someone advice why my application would be taking so much longer. Thanks
icon

Best answer by Sophie1983 7 November 2018, 12:21

Hi Sharon I fully understand your frustration and would feel the same way you can contact boost customer services hello@boostpower.co.uk or by calling them on freephone 0330 102 7517 they should be able to give you the answers you seek hope this helps
Kindest regards
Sophie
View original

11 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi Sharon I fully understand your frustration and would feel the same way you can contact boost customer services hello@boostpower.co.uk or by calling them on freephone 0330 102 7517 they should be able to give you the answers you seek hope this helps
Kindest regards
Sophie
Thank you , I have contacted them and all sorted. Not sure what happened with the emails though as I pre registered and never received an email to confirm it was open. Never mind it’s sorted now. Thank you
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Many thanks for the update and I personally keep everything crossed you succeed in obtaining your warm home discount personally I think we shouldn't have to apply every year but this is the fault of the UK government and not the energy industry and I wish you every success and happiness as a boost customer and feel free to post if you need anymore help I'll endeavour to answer as quickly as I can kindest regards
Sophie
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
hey @Sophie1983 awesome job with your posts, tis a pleasure to have another customer regularly helping others out. welcome onboard an i look forward to seeing you help more folks
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
No worries that's what sense of community is about
Userlevel 1
Oh and applied for the warmer home discount over a month ago and heard nothing back. Just get fobbed off when I ring up about it. Get me back on E
Userlevel 2
If you’ve applied for the Warm Home Discount, @Wazzywazz , you should get an email to say the application has been received within 24 hours.

You’ll then get a response within 5 working days to say if your application has been accepted or not. If it’s been over 5 days, message us on our Facebook page and they'll check for you!

Thanks,
Beth
Userlevel 1
I have had an email saying it's bin passed over to dwp I applied in November it's now January still not heard anything about winter payment scheme
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi the best thing to do is email hello@boost.co.uk or call 0330 1027517 or drop a message to. Boost via Facebook messenger or instagram page as they are the ones with access to customer details hope this helps
Kindest regards
Sophie
Hi ive applied for it in march when i came to boost and still not received a reply its ridiculous when we are all disabled i got it with every other supplier ive been with it does t sound alot but it helps loads when your at the lowest point of income i will be going to another supplier who will give it me
Userlevel 4
Badge
Hi @Angie1964, welcome to the forum!

The Warm Home discount application window opens around September/October time, so you may have only pre-registered. This means we'll be sending you an email when the window is open, so that you can get applying straight away!

If it wasn't the pre-registration you'd applied for, you can apply here!

Thanks,
Ed