Solved

Why has my meter automatically changed to credit mode?

• 1 April 2020
  • 1 reply

Can you please tell me why without mg permission! Boost have changed me from payg to credit meters??? I dont want this 

icon

Best answer by Nancy_Boost 2 April 2020, 12:39

Hi @Sabrina260884,

It sounds like the message on your IHD might have changed to ‘estimated bill’.

This happens if your account is being upgraded from PAYG Standard (topping up with cards) to PAYG+ (topping up on the app).

The IHD isn’t compatible with PAYG+, so it’ll show this bill message. We’d advise ignoring it to avoid confusion, and refer to your app for your balance, usage history and topup history. 

If I’m way off the mark here, we can look into this further. Due to high contact volumes at the moment we’d advise against calling the team unless it’s an emergency. However, you can message us on Facebook or Twitter with your account number, (or address and post code), full name and DoB and we can look into this for you.

Thanks!

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @Sabrina260884,

It sounds like the message on your IHD might have changed to ‘estimated bill’.

This happens if your account is being upgraded from PAYG Standard (topping up with cards) to PAYG+ (topping up on the app).

The IHD isn’t compatible with PAYG+, so it’ll show this bill message. We’d advise ignoring it to avoid confusion, and refer to your app for your balance, usage history and topup history. 

If I’m way off the mark here, we can look into this further. Due to high contact volumes at the moment we’d advise against calling the team unless it’s an emergency. However, you can message us on Facebook or Twitter with your account number, (or address and post code), full name and DoB and we can look into this for you.

Thanks!