Solved

Why has my bank card unregistered from the app?

• 23 May 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

So my bank card has suddenly unregistered from my boost account and I keep getting a error message when I try to register.

I have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling I have also tried registering on the website but still ger the same error please help.

icon

Best answer by Coehide 23 May 2020, 21:12

Looks like everything is working again now.

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1

Same here. I thought it was just me, so perhaps a more widespread problem then. I emailed them so I’ll see if I get a response before my supply runs out!

Its same here as well. Noticed it yesterday I thought it was just me and was very very frustrated.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled countless times.Spoke to their team yesterday even and this morning and they said they can't do nothing to it at the mo and dont know why i am experiencing that.Was told to call back on monday and it might be sorted. They will respond and you won't run out of supply.  Call their number 03301027517 they'll top up for you. Please let me know if yours is back. 

Userlevel 1

Just spoke to Customer Services. They said that they are aware of the problem, and are working to rectify it. She took a payment from me over the phone, so I’m good for the next couple of weeks. Hopefully the problem will be sorted by then. I have to say, I was very impressed with the service, got through straight away.

Userlevel 1

Looks like everything is working again now.

Oh yea. Thanks just tried it now as well.