Solved

Why can't I top up, or log in to my account?

• 12 November 2018
  • 3 replies

ihave broken my phone which I use to top up on the boost app. My iPad only has the ovo app and won't let me in to my account .
i can't find the boost app on the apps store to install it on the iPad. Can anyone advise .
icon

Best answer by Sophie1983 13 November 2018, 07:12

Hi kimbo the app is called boost energy and is by ovo this is what the app store says my best suggestion would be to reboot your device then search for it by inputting boost energy into app store if this doesn't work I'd give the team a ring on 0330 1027517 or email hello@boostpower.co.uk the above number is free also do you have a paypoint location near you?
Please let us know how you get on
Kindest regards
Sophie x
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi kimbo the app is called boost energy and is by ovo this is what the app store says my best suggestion would be to reboot your device then search for it by inputting boost energy into app store if this doesn't work I'd give the team a ring on 0330 1027517 or email hello@boostpower.co.uk the above number is free also do you have a paypoint location near you?
Please let us know how you get on
Kindest regards
Sophie x

Boost app won't work isn't working online either been like this for weeks tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling still not working 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Boost app won't work isn't working online either been like this for weeks tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling still not working 

Have a look at the ‘best answer’ @Dionne - it might need a call to our Support team to get this issue diagnosed….

Can you keep us updated?