Solved

Why can't I access my account to top up?

• 31 March 2020
  • 1 reply

Iv just switched to boosts i can not access my account to top up. It will not send me an email for the link. 

icon

Best answer by Nancy_Boost 1 April 2020, 17:29

Hi @Tashhb,

Do you have smart meters? If not, you wouldn’t be able to access the app/online account.

If you do have smart meters, and you’re unable to receive a password reset email, there might be an email address mismatch, or your account may not be fully set up. It can take up to 5 working days from your start date with us for it to be ready.

Due to high contact volumes at the moment we’d advise against calling the team unless it’s an emergency. However, you can message us on Facebook or Twitter with your account number, (or address and post code), full name and DoB and we can look into this for you.

Thanks,

Nancy

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @Tashhb,

Do you have smart meters? If not, you wouldn’t be able to access the app/online account.

If you do have smart meters, and you’re unable to receive a password reset email, there might be an email address mismatch, or your account may not be fully set up. It can take up to 5 working days from your start date with us for it to be ready.

Due to high contact volumes at the moment we’d advise against calling the team unless it’s an emergency. However, you can message us on Facebook or Twitter with your account number, (or address and post code), full name and DoB and we can look into this for you.

Thanks,

Nancy