Solved

Why aren't both my energy supplies showing on the Boost app?

• 19 July 2020
  • 1 reply

Had the smart meters fitted on 7 July. The app is only showing the electric usage and no gas, and the IHD used to show both but now only shows gas usage.

icon

Best answer by Bradley_Boost 20 July 2020, 16:04

Hey @MikeYorks 

I’ve slightly changed your topic to make it more accessible for other Boost users that may be experiencing the same issue as you.

From the sound of your question, it appears that only the electricity supply has been upgraded to our PAYG+ mode. Whereas, the gas appears to still be in our PAYG Standard mode.

Boost should be able to answer this question quickly, and if this is the case, get your gas meter upgraded asap to join your electricity supply on the Boost app. 

Give our Boost team a quick poke via their Facebook page or Twitter, and let me know how you get on.

All the best,

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey @MikeYorks 

I’ve slightly changed your topic to make it more accessible for other Boost users that may be experiencing the same issue as you.

From the sound of your question, it appears that only the electricity supply has been upgraded to our PAYG+ mode. Whereas, the gas appears to still be in our PAYG Standard mode.

Boost should be able to answer this question quickly, and if this is the case, get your gas meter upgraded asap to join your electricity supply on the Boost app. 

Give our Boost team a quick poke via their Facebook page or Twitter, and let me know how you get on.

All the best,