Solved

Website and app say my account isn't activated so I can't topup at home. Can Boost link my account to my meter?

• 1 April 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Since switching to boost, over a year ago, we have only ever been given the massive long numbers for gas and electricity to top up at a shop, embarrassing when they have to manually type in the numbers all the time, we cannot use the app or web to top up as it’s always said account inactive when we sign in. (it allows us to sign in)

Previous conversations boost have always said they're looking into the problem and there should be a fix soon, now a year later…. we need a way to top up, surely this cannot be hard to link my smart meter with my account!?

icon

Best answer by Nancy_Boost 2 April 2020, 12:35

Hi @Wendy010,

Sorry to hear about this. It sounds like there’s a technical issue affecting your online account. 

It’s difficult to be sure how we can resolve this without having a look into your account. 

Due to high contact volumes at the moment we’d advise against calling the team unless it’s an emergency. However, you can message us on Facebook or Twitter with your account number, (or address and post code), full name and DoB and we can look into this for you.

Thanks

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @Wendy010,

Sorry to hear about this. It sounds like there’s a technical issue affecting your online account. 

It’s difficult to be sure how we can resolve this without having a look into your account. 

Due to high contact volumes at the moment we’d advise against calling the team unless it’s an emergency. However, you can message us on Facebook or Twitter with your account number, (or address and post code), full name and DoB and we can look into this for you.

Thanks