Tutorial

*Trial* Warm Home Discount (WHD) application status showing in PAYG+ app

• 13 November 2019
  • 16 replies
*Trial* Warm Home Discount (WHD) application status showing in PAYG+ app
Userlevel 6
Badge +2

If you’ve applied for the Warm Home Discount, some customers can now see the status of their application (and time frames) via their PAYG+ app! This is a trial, so not available for all.

We’re still taking applications for this - find a link to the application page here!

Here’s our FAQ topic for any questions you have. Leave a comment if we’re missing anything! 

16 replies

I've been accepted but not seeing this

Userlevel 1

Not seeing this on my app either

I was accepted but not seeing this either

Userlevel 1

I’ve been informed by PM that this feature is in an upcoming update. I’ve messaged back that it is unfair and misleading to trumpet a feature that isn’t actually working out of captivity. I stand by that comment.

Thank you for that @MrRHorton 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Tim_Boost that's naughty telling us it's there when it's not done yet. Got me all excited about a new feature. 🙄

Userlevel 4
Badge

ooooo, mine updated today, so much better and easier to keep us informed, after the threads last december with people not knowing what was going on this is a welcome addition

Well done boost

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Great news, @mrslewis !

Also, great to see you popping up around the forum helping out other users :grinning:

Keep it up!

^Bradley

Userlevel 4
Badge

Great news,@mrslewis !

Also, great to see you popping up around the forum helping out other users :grinning:

Keep it up!

^Bradley

Userlevel 4
Badge

Yay it's arrived. Brill now I know when to expect my WHD on my account. I'm easy pleased I love improvements on apps. 😁

Userlevel 1

Mines updated this afternoon. This is really helpful. Thanks 

I can find anything about it on the app and there's no update on Google play

Why can't I log in on the boost app?

I have activated my account.

My app still not updated

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@shellhardy @philengland,

Hi, I’ve updated the topic as this function is only a trial at the moment and it will not be available for all customers.

Apologies for the confusion,

Bradley 

Userlevel 4
Badge

My update…...App said i would be paid by 29th November and it was added to the account yesterday bloody brilliant, def keep this feature!