Tutorial

*Trial* Warm Home Discount (WHD) application status showing in PAYG+ app

• 13 November 2019
  • 16 replies
*Trial* Warm Home Discount (WHD) application status showing in PAYG+ app
Userlevel 6
Badge +2

2019/2020 Warm Home Discount applications are now closed!

If you’ve applied for the Warm Home Discount, some customers can now see the status of their application (and time frames) via their PAYG+ app! This is a trial, so not available for all.

Here’s our FAQ topic for any questions you have. Leave a comment if we’re missing anything! 

16 replies

I've been accepted but not seeing this

Userlevel 1

Not seeing this on my app either

I was accepted but not seeing this either

Userlevel 1

I’ve been informed by PM that this feature is in an upcoming update. I’ve messaged back that it is unfair and misleading to trumpet a feature that isn’t actually working out of captivity. I stand by that comment.

Thank you for that @MrRHorton 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Tim_Boost that's naughty telling us it's there when it's not done yet. Got me all excited about a new feature. 🙄

Userlevel 4
Badge

ooooo, mine updated today, so much better and easier to keep us informed, after the threads last december with people not knowing what was going on this is a welcome addition

Well done boost

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Great news, @mrslewis !

Also, great to see you popping up around the forum helping out other users :grinning:

Keep it up!

^Bradley

Userlevel 4
Badge

Great news,@mrslewis !

Also, great to see you popping up around the forum helping out other users :grinning:

Keep it up!

^Bradley

Userlevel 4
Badge

Yay it's arrived. Brill now I know when to expect my WHD on my account. I'm easy pleased I love improvements on apps. 😁

Userlevel 1

Mines updated this afternoon. This is really helpful. Thanks 

I can find anything about it on the app and there's no update on Google play

Why can't I log in on the boost app?

I have activated my account.

My app still not updated

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@shellhardy @philengland,

Hi, I’ve updated the topic as this function is only a trial at the moment and it will not be available for all customers.

Apologies for the confusion,

Bradley 

Userlevel 4
Badge

My update…...App said i would be paid by 29th November and it was added to the account yesterday bloody brilliant, def keep this feature!