In this tutorial, we'll demonstrate how to:
- Register a bank card
- Topping up your meters
- Set up a Rolling and Auto top up
- Activating your Winter Wallet
Firstly you'll need to head to the Boost login page and log in to your account here.
Your user name will be your email address and password you've already set. If this is the first time you're logging in, select reset password and you can send yourself a reset email link. (Be sure to check your spam/junk folder for this).
- Once you're logged in, head to the Account Details on the left hand side and then select Register a Card as shown below.
- You'll then need input all of your card details, including your first and last name, the long 19 digit card number, expiry month & year and CVV2 ( the last 3 digits on the signature strip on the back of your card).
- On the left hand side select "Top Up" to make your first payment.
- You'll then see a list of options of £10, £20, £30, £50, Other.
- You can make a minimum top up of £5 and a maximum top up of £250.
- Then select continue to payment
- You'll see a confirmation page, confirming your current balance and your new balance once the payment has been made.
Auto & Rolling Top Ups!
As always head back to the left hand side of your page and select "Schedule Top Up" Customers find this feature and setting up automatic and rolling top ups super helpful.
Auto Top Ups
- This option will ensure that the meters won't go off supply. Once the balance your PAYG+ account falls below £X, a top up of £X will automatically be taken from the customer’s debit card. (E.G Once your balance reaches £5 you can set up an auto top of £20 to be taken).
- Customers can choose how low they want the balance to be before a top up is taken, and also how much is taken. The minimum top up that can be applied is £10.
- Rolling top-up is most like a Direct Debit, but it uses the card specific details and not the account number/sort code - meaning if you change your bank card, the payments will stop.
- You can set up a top up from a debit card once a day, week, fortnight or month. You can also choose how much to top up and which date the payment should be taken. This will be taken regardless of what the PAYG+ balance is.
- For example if you wanted £100 to come out on the 1st of every month you can set this up, change and cancel at anytime.
WINTER WALLET SAVINGS!
The Winter Wallet is our way of giving customers the opportunity to save money throughout the summer whilst our bills are lower. This is preparing for when our wonderful cold British weather kicks in and the heating goes up. You'll also be in the for a chance to win on of our 1000's of monthly prizes! Winner Winner!
Head to your trusty left hand side and select Winter Wallet (second from the bottom).
You can select your target of how much you want to save, and then then you'll see how much is taken each day from your credit.
For example if you wanted to save £200, £1.98 would be taken each day from your balance.
Once confirmed you'll be able to see how much you've saved on your home page, and your payments will be added to to your Top Up History.
You can pause and change your targets at anytime on the app/online account too!