Solved

New to Boost - when will I receive my IHD?

• 18 April 2020
  • 3 replies

My gas and electric moved over yesterday got told I would receive a in house digital meter to tell me what I have on. Still not come and i dont know what i have lefted. Can any1 tell me how I would find out please

icon

Best answer by Nancy_Boost 20 April 2020, 16:49

Updated 28/05/2020 - Info up to date and accurate!

Hi @Amy1106,

Just to let you know, due to the pandemic, we’re not sending out In Home Display monitors at the moment. 

You can find out everything you need to know about the switching process and what to expect with your new account here.

For the time being, you’ll be able to see your balance on your online account, or on the meters themselves. 

Cheers

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Updated 28/05/2020 - Info up to date and accurate!

Hi @Amy1106,

Just to let you know, due to the pandemic, we’re not sending out In Home Display monitors at the moment. 

You can find out everything you need to know about the switching process and what to expect with your new account here.

For the time being, you’ll be able to see your balance on your online account, or on the meters themselves. 

Cheers

I have been with Boost since before it was Boost (originally OVO) and I have NEVER received one, despite asking for onr for the whole time. Don’t expect one at all. :rage:

Userlevel 5
Badge

That’s strange @ezboorman, whilst we haven’t been able to send one during lockdown, and there was a period we were unable to send them due to stock issues, we certainly have been able to get In-Home Displays to customers in the past.

I’d recommend getting in touch again when the lockdown eases, so we can get you on the list to get one in the post to you.