F.A.Q.

MyBoost / App FAQ

MyBoost / App FAQ

Show first post

37 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @Handybloke,

I’ve moved your topic here to give you lots of useful info on the Boost app and all its functions. From what you’ve described, there may be other issues in play here.

You may need to reach out to the Boost team either by phone on 0330 1027517, between 8am - 8pm, Monday to Friday, or you can reach them via their Facebook page here!

Let us know how you get on,

Bradley

Thank you when you say other issues, such as what. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@Handybloke - there could be a tech issue causing us to send you emails when your balance isn’t actually low. We’d need to look into your account to confirm - you can get in touch as above.

I've recently joined boost, when I go to login for the first time on the app it says enter your email the one I used to set up the account, I do this, but so far after so many attempts no email has been sent, so I cannot top up my smart metre, I've got my welcoming email no probs, just not getting one to set up my app? Anyone help 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey @Mickyrids.

Check out this handy FAQ topic all about the MyBoost app. You should find all the information you need to get this sorted out.

Hope this helps,

Bradley 

My app has been frozen on logo since last night is there a problem? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @Dodie 

I’ve moved you over to this topic to get you the help you need. If you check out the topic above you should find the info you need to get this sorted out.

All the best,

Bradley 

I've paid £15 on my app today for gas, I've got proof I paid as in a email and txt but it still hasn't gone on my meter. I'm getting worried now as I'm on emergency and I'm going to have to turn my heating and fire off so I dont run out.. I'm disabled and suffer with my nerves and depression and I really dont need this, I'm so upset .. I tried ringing early and sent email to them and still nothing 😭

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey @Sharan d!

I’ve moved your comment here as its better suited to answer your question.

Check out my topic above and reach out to the Boost team if you’re still waiting for your top up to show up.

Cheers,

Bradley 

Userlevel 1

Hi there. Can anyone help me please. I've always topped up with my boost App but for the past 2 days as its going through for payment it's says this... 

I have contacted my bank and there no issue there... Boost helpline are confused too. I have deleted my app and reinstalled it, to no avail. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey @Mazbabz,

I’ve moved your topic to this existing FAQ to make sure we keep all MyBoost issues are kept in one place. It also makes it easier for other users to find this information!

If you look at my topic above, I briefly cover possible reasons for top up issues.

Have you tried removing your debit card information from the app and then re-adding this information to see if it works?

Let us know how you get on,

Bradley 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Amazing news @Mazbabz!

Thanks for letting us know what happened! :relaxed:

Bradley