Tutorial

My Boost Usage: What will I see?

• 16 June 2020
  • 0 replies
My Boost Usage: What will I see?
Userlevel 4
Badge +1

When you login to My Boost and select the ‘Usage’ tab, here’s a list of things you’ll be able to see:

Monthly Usage:

Monthly usage at a glance

Here you’ll see your current monthly costs under where it says ‘Money Spent’. If you’ve had the app for longer than a month, you’ll be able to see your last months charges as well. This is a great way to compare the financial differences in your energy usage from month to month.

If you click on the downward facing arrows on the far right side, you’ll see your charges broken by gas, electricity and standing charges, as shown below:

Monthly gas, electricity and standing charges!

Weekly Usage:

Weekly usage at a glance

Much like above, this tab will show your weekly usage at a glance. Here, you can get a great timeline of charges over the current and past weeks. 

Clicking on the far right downward arrows, will break down your weekly charges by electricity, gas and standing charge, as shown below:

Weekly gas, electricity and standing charges!

Daily Usage:

Daily usage at a glance

And, as expected, the daily usage tab will show you a similar thing. This time, you guessed it, it shows you your daily total charges, past and present (shown above).

Clicking on the far right downward arrows will show you a breakdown of your daily gas, electricity and standing charge costs, like below:

Daily gas, electricity and standing charges!

If you see anything you’re unsure about, you can always reach out to the Boost team via Facebook or Twitter, or reach the team via email at: hello@boostpower.co.uk.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!