Tutorial

My Boost homepage - What will I see?

My Boost homepage - What will I see?
Userlevel 4
Badge +1

When you login to My Boost this is what you’ll see on the home page: 

You can’t see it in this screenshot but at the very top of the homepage your account number and name will be visable.

On the left hand side you’ll see a control panel which will take you to each section of the app! 

While the Winter Wallet is open there will be a banner to find out more and to get it open and set up - we really recommend doing this :wink:

You’ll then see your balance, if you’ve got gas and electric with us the balance will be shared betweeen both meters - this is called a single wallet. Your balance will only update once every day between midnight and 7am. Your online account will also predict how long your credit will last, this is just an estimate and it’s based on your usage from the day before so don’t be alarmed if the prediction changes.

Unless you live under a rock I’m sure you’re all aware of the ongoing pandemic so we’ve added our coronavirus FAQ just in case there’s anything you need to know. 

At the bottom of the screen there’s a quick link which will take you straight to the top up section. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!