• 11 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge
Hiya my boost won' update keeps saying I need to top up in 66 days
icon

Best answer by mattj3135 23 December 2017, 10:29

*** UPDATED on 05/09/2019 ***

Hi Sue

is lilely down to temporary signal disruption that your app hasn't updated yet.

My advice is to keep an eye on the app over the weekend and If still not fixed reach out to the lovely customers care team via Facebook or Twitter.
View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
*** UPDATED on 05/09/2019 ***

Hi Sue

is lilely down to temporary signal disruption that your app hasn't updated yet.

My advice is to keep an eye on the app over the weekend and If still not fixed reach out to the lovely customers care team via Facebook or Twitter.
Userlevel 2
Badge
Ok the for the reply x
I have recently moved house to one which has smart payg meter. I rang boost and was informed i had credit on the account and would get an email in the coming days. The day after i recieved a text message saying my balance was running low so i topped up straight away. Since then my balance on the app has remained the same and hasnt gone down at all? Does it take so long to sync with your meter? My old energy supplier is switching us on friday and didnt want to be told i owe loads on this meter!
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hey @Lhatts88 - it takes a couple of days to sync. Has it started to update now?
Last update 4 days ago what happen now

Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi @Wach - I've moved your post over here where other users have mentioned a similar issue.If you still need help, please give us a ring (0330 102 7517), drop us an email (hello@boostpower.co.uk) or send us a message on Facebook (m.me/boostpower) with your account number, full name and DoB.
Userlevel 4
Badge
How long will this take to rectify its self?

Userlevel 4
Badge
Not sure why the picture added twice lol
Userlevel 5
Badge
Hi @mrslewis,

Your balance should update within a few hours.

It'll certainly be sorted by the end of the day, so if you're currently off supply, please contact the team on 0330 102 7517 and we'll help get you back on!

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks,
Ed
Userlevel 4
Badge
Thanks it finally updated, its never done it since i joined you so i was in a bit of a panic lol thank you
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Glad it's sorted itself @mrslewis !! Some good news for a Thursday! 🙂