Leaving boost after two weeks.

• 18 February 2020
  • 1 reply

Joined up to boost two weeks ago, and I'm now leaving them!!!!

Don't like how you put £20 on and that does gas & electricity in one, I didnt and don't like that idea at all I don't feel I know what I'm spending my money on, and I'm paying £40 a week absolutely shocking and disgusting left them didn't even speak to anyone left and gone to another company won't be coming back and have informed everyone this company is a joke good bye and don't tell me to read anything to help cut bills cut your self off supplying me thank you!!! 

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

This is a real shame to hear @Inksinks896!

I appreciate that our Pay as You Go + (PAYG+) option is a lot different to what other suppliers offer, it can take some time to get your head around just topping up one balance for both supplies. We feel that the app offers all of the information you need in order to see what you’re spending and can make topping up so much more easier than having to visit a PayPoint at all times of the day.

It’s worth noting that we offer other modes of topping up if you didn't get on with our PAYG+ option. We offer a Pay as You Go Standard option, where you lose access to the Boost app but can top up your supplies separately. Here’s all you need to know about PAYG Standard!

I hope you change your mind and stick with us,

Bradley