Solved

June 2020 Smart meter top up - why hasn't this gone onto my meter?

• 1 June 2020
  • 5 replies

Topped up my gas at 10.24am and has not been credited to my meter 

icon

Best answer by Tim_Boost 1 June 2020, 16:17

Thanks for flagging this, @Sheila speight 

We’ve seen more then one example of this today, and it’s due to an issue our end. 

We are able to reconnect your meters and amend the meter balance on an individual basis, so whilst we wait for a wider fix, please call us on 0330 102 7517, or PM us on Facebook, or DM us on Twitter. 

If you reach out to us on social media, please add your full name, address and date of birth in the message so we can help straight away. 

Thanks for bearing with us,

Tim

View original

5 replies

I joined boost on Friday,, i have no top up card yet or access to the app as have to wait for activation email 48 to 72 hours I was given a code by advisor on Thursday when signed up we confirmed the long number twice with it been long,, i took number to shop the guy put it through the number matches what was given to me it says ovo energy on the receipt. I have come home and meter says I'm I still in emegancy credit and top up not gone on and I worried my electricity will go off and I have no contact untill Monday morning,,,,,, I'm a brand new customer this is out of my control will my electricity cut off before they open Monday? I have no idea any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Thanks for flagging this, @Sheila speight 

We’ve seen more then one example of this today, and it’s due to an issue our end. 

We are able to reconnect your meters and amend the meter balance on an individual basis, so whilst we wait for a wider fix, please call us on 0330 102 7517, or PM us on Facebook, or DM us on Twitter. 

If you reach out to us on social media, please add your full name, address and date of birth in the message so we can help straight away. 

Tim

Already phoned and it said because of covid 19 to contact them on line which I've done and you are telling me to phone them 

Hi all, my meter disconnected so I topped up and now my meter will not come back on. I have had no activation code in email or text. I have spoke to support team once and they said they was going to reset out meters. Waited an hour still nothing and now I can not get back intouch with them. 

Please help. 

Many thanks in advance 

Neil Sanderson 

Userlevel 5
Badge

@Wingchinneil - I’ve moved your question over to here, the best answer addresses this issue!

Thanks for flagging this, @Sheila speight 

Tim