Solved

Is the app down?

• 27 September 2019
  • 7 replies

cant get on the app its down how can i topup
icon

Best answer by Ed_Boost 3 October 2019, 15:53

There shouldn't be any issues with the app, @mumby15, so it may just be with yours.

We always advise deleting and re-installing the app, which sorts any issue out 9 times out of 10.

You can always top-up using the card you should have received (a black one with 'Energy Payment Card' written on the front).

If you're still having issues with the app, you'll need to get in touch to let us know, so we can get this sorted for you. You can send an email to hello@boostpower.co.uk, or send us a message to our Facebook or Twitter pages.

Cheers!
View original

7 replies

Userlevel 1

Just spoke to Customer Services. They said that they are aware of the problem, and are working to rectify it. She took a payment from me over the phone, so I’m good for the next couple of weeks. Hopefully the problem will be sorted by then. I was very impressed with the service, got through straight away.

Im in emergency credit period, and need to top up before 10am, but on the app and online, I’m just getting the ‘Sorry we’re working on it’ message. I need to top up on line or on the app due to self isolation. HELP!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @MikeBartlett, welcome to the forum!

I’ve moved your post over here as it’s all relevant info. Check out my previous answer for help on what to try next:

There shouldn't be any issues with the app, @mumby15, so it may just be with yours.

We always advise deleting and re-installing the app, which sorts any issue out 9 times out of 10.

You can always top-up using the card you should have received (a black one with 'Energy Payment Card' written on the front).

If you're still having issues with the app, you'll need to get in touch to let us know, so we can get this sorted for you. You can send an email to hello@boostpower.co.uk, or send us a message to our Facebook or Twitter pages.

Cheers!

We site and app not working. Been without gas or electricity for the last hour.

can anyone help?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I’ve moved your comment here @Pthorpe86 

Check out @Ed_Boost’s best answer above and see if this helps you fix the problem.

However, if you’re off supply, you’ll need to call the Boost team asap to discuss the quickest way to get you back on supply. You can reach them via this number: 0330 1027517.

Let us know how you get on,

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

This is great to hear, @beanbagels, thanks for sharing! :blush:

Userlevel 5
Badge
There shouldn't be any issues with the app, @mumby15, so it may just be with yours.

Cheers!