Solved

I cant access the MyBoost web page or MyBoost app

• 5 March 2020
  • 7 replies

icon

Best answer by Bradley_Boost 9 March 2020, 13:03

I’ve slightly changed your topic title @Tricia t, to make it easier for other users to find and get the help they need.

I’ve moved you here @kimmicoo @liamtyler, so we can keep all app/web related issues together in a single thread. This way we can keep all the information in one place to avoid confusion.

We had some issues earlier last week, which meant some customers were seeing this error. It should be up and running again now, can you confirm this?

All the best,

View original

7 replies

Why app top up or sms top up not working today??

Been trying all day. 

I cant log in online or or the app to make a payment ont my account, is the site down?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I’ve slightly changed your topic title @Tricia t, to make it easier for other users to find and get the help they need.

I’ve moved you here @kimmicoo @liamtyler, so we can keep all app/web related issues together in a single thread. This way we can keep all the information in one place to avoid confusion.

We had some issues earlier last week, which meant some customers were seeing this error. It should be up and running again now, can you confirm this?

All the best,

Hi, I got switched over last week. Still unable to access the app or top up online, credit is running pretty low now, any suggestions? My boost card to top up in the shop still has not turned up either….

Userlevel 5
Badge

@gords1001 I’d get in touch with the team as soon as you can. They’ll be able to find out why you can’t get onto the app, and give you a code to use to top up at the shop.

Their contact number is 0330 102 7517, or you can message us on our Facebook or Twitter pages.

Thanks,

Ed

I cant log in to my account been trying for 3 days

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @Amg,

Have a look at the messages here to see if you can get this sorted, but if not, get in touch with us on 0330 102 7517, by emailing us at hello@boostpower.co.uk, or send us a message to our Facebook or Twitter pages.

Cheers,