Solved

I can't top up online - help!

Userlevel 1
Why when my account has been activated and is saying I can topup online there is no help what so ever to do this. It is saying I need to top up and I can't find where on the website .If I don't topup by the 4th june I will have no energy .Its not my fault that I am struggling to do this .My husband is disabled andcto be without energy will be a nightmare.
Will not be staying with this company its a joke .
Belinda Cooper
icon

Best answer by mattj3135 4 June 2018, 13:04

Hi @Bel2008 thanks for posting

Please search at the top of this page "top up" in the search bar. This will give loads of info on topping up.

To get a top up card to top up using paypoint reach out to boost and they will send one out asap. They can provide a code to use at the shop if you have smart meters.

To top up using a debit card and by text you'll need to register your number to your account for it to work.

I would advise telephoning boost as they can loan funds if needed to prevent being cut off. They can talk you through topping up also.

Whilst on the phone to boost I suggest you ask to join the priority services register as you've mentioned your husband being disabled.

Hope this helps

*Update - 11/07/2019 - Link added to PAYG+ content*

https://forum.boostpower.co.uk/smart-payg-23/smart-payg-upgrade-faq-1393 - Boost PAYG+ Upgrade FAQ.
View original

11 replies

Userlevel 2
Have you downloaded the app? If you can do this, its really simple to use and you can top up in a few clicks. If you are struggling call the customer service number, they will be happy to send any links you need and can add credit from their end to keep you connected until you figure out what you are doing with the app or website!
Userlevel 2
This may be useful in the meantime-
Different top up options for this plan are:
Online by clicking on My Boost - https://my.boostpower.co.uk/login
Boost Power app (on Google Play or Apple App Store)
Text (text *TOPUP* followed by the amount you wish to top up e.g. *TOPUP*10)
PayPoint (with the physical card or just the card number). When customers top up via text it is taken from the debit or credit card registered on their My Boost account.
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi @Bel2008 thanks for posting

Please search at the top of this page "top up" in the search bar. This will give loads of info on topping up.

To get a top up card to top up using paypoint reach out to boost and they will send one out asap. They can provide a code to use at the shop if you have smart meters.

To top up using a debit card and by text you'll need to register your number to your account for it to work.

I would advise telephoning boost as they can loan funds if needed to prevent being cut off. They can talk you through topping up also.

Whilst on the phone to boost I suggest you ask to join the priority services register as you've mentioned your husband being disabled.

Hope this helps

*Update - 11/07/2019 - Link added to PAYG+ content*

https://forum.boostpower.co.uk/smart-payg-23/smart-payg-upgrade-faq-1393 - Boost PAYG+ Upgrade FAQ.
I have just joined boost but can't top up online
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi @Kathleen Round,

I've moved your post over here where you should be able to find more info!

Cheers
I have moved from utilita to boost I have a smart meters installed by utilita and was told that it was okay but it's showing how much I owe not what I topped up
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
HI @Kathleen Round - we might have been in the process of setting up your online account when you posted this. We'd have sent you an email when this was completed. Can you let us know if this has been resolved now or if you need further assistance?

Cheers
Anone one else having problems topping up
Userlevel 4
Badge
Hi @Elaine81,

I've moved your message over here, the above answers should be helpful!

Thanks,
Ed
I still can't top up via the app. Some did email me about a top up card but it seems the number they put in the email is different to the one on the card
Userlevel 4
Badge
In that case, @Elaine81, it sounds like the cards you have aren't registered, which is what's causing the top up issues.

I'd get in touch with the team on 0330 102 7517, or send us a message on our Facebook or Twitter pages.

Thanks,
Ed